This week’s show is a wee minisode so Brenna can bring you up to speed on what’s going on with Open Ed Week and the podcasting course. Back to the normal format next week!
Here’s what TRU is offering for OpenEd Week:
- Monday, 7 March @ 1pm: Focus Group: The Future of Open Ed at TRU (students)
- Monday 7 March @ 2:30pm: Focus Group: The Future of Open Ed at TRU (faculty)
- Tuesday, 8 March @ 11am: Open Pedagogy: UN SDG Faculty Fellowship Project
- Tuesday, 8 March @ 1pm: Are We the Product? Redux: Notes from the Future
- Wednesday, 9 March @ 11am: Introduction to Open Access
- Wednesday, 9 March @ 1pm: OER 101: Getting Started: Finding, Using, and Adapting Open Educational Resources
- Thursday, 10 March @11am: Adopting, Adapting, or Creating OER: A OER Grant Showcase of What’s Happening at TRU
- Thursday, 10 March @1pm: Z is for Zero: ZTC Pathways at TRU
- Friday, 11 March @11am: Open Approaches to Knowledge Mobilization: Podcasting, Blogging, and Online Research Communities
(Told you it was good!)
Don’t forget to check out what BCcampus has brewing up, too.
And don’t miss the Lightning Talks that are part of University of Alberta’s Open Education Symposium. You can check out the schedule for the lightning talks and the full OE Symposium.
Finally, you can register for the Podcasting Masterclass here — it’s never too late, and you have until the end of April to get feedback on your assignments this time around. You can register for the live sessions, too!
Available for download as a .docx file here.
Available for download as a .pdf file here.